Since 1929, the family owned Whiteford transportation companies have been a respected leader in the trucking industry. With 7+ locations in Indiana and Ohio, everyone at Whiteford Kenworth understands the commitment and hard work our customers bring to their businesses and we are proud to provide our customers exceptional service and quality at the standard they deserve.
The individual in this position should be personable, a problem solver, ethical, intelligent, and have sales aptitude. This individual needs to be able to adapt to all of the forces around them --customers, suppliers and co-workers.
- Strong working knowledge of sales techniques and methodologies.
- Solid equipment and parts knowledge.
- Sales training in related fields.
- Product knowledge to include features and benefits.
- Solid understanding of pricing principles and discounting effects.
- Good communications skills.
- Excellent grasp of mathematics.
- Excellent customer relation skills.
- Strong computer and system knowledge.
- Good driving record.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Personal Time Off program
- 401k with Employer Match
- OEM Continued Education
- Extensive Training and Engine Certification
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- On the Job Training